Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the dog forum, decided to join as we've just taken on two 6 year old chihuahua crossed with god knows what, one of them looks like a bulldog forever puppy and the other is just a frail little thing with an underbite. They're brothers who were surrended to the HK governments AFCD (Agricultural, fisheries blah blah department) and were spared from being put to sleep by one of the local rescue charities here, HKDR.
The last few weeks since getting them have been a rollercoaster as we're finding out what health issues they have (heart murmurs, suspected tick fever..) and we're getting used to sharing our apartment with two little dogs.

I've just started attempting to get over my childhood dog being put to sleep within the last week, I hadn't seen him in 3 months due to being away from the UK.

I'm just here to get advice on how to bring up these two lovely boys that we have and try to make some friends!

Nice to meet you all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your two little cuties! My old guys have had a lot of success with a joint supplement called Pain Plus, its in a white bottle with a red label and you can get it on amazon.

My dog's chiropractor recommended it and it helps a lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts