Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,326 Posts
Your welcome and am sorry again I don't have any pictures of Jenna that aren't professional I'm sorry!
Really? I'd love to see some more of her - whatever device you are using to post on the forum must surely have a camera. It doesn't have to be anything special, please indulge us.

·
Super Moderator
789 Posts
Okay I know has this looks I really do but you have to believe me Jenna is my dog she was a model cause my friend needed a picture cause she's a photography and I told her she could use Jenna then everybody found out then people wanted to use her for google and everything so I let then for about one year then it was to much I didn't want Jenna or me to have that life I didn't want people always wanting to take pictures of my dog so I stopped I told everyone that I couldn't do that to Jenna so I stopped and everything about Jenna is true she was a model she is on google yes but she's not a model anymore cause I just want a life with a dog not a life with a dog and a camera I really hope you guys all understand and I'm so so sorry I didn't explain just didn't want everyone to freak out like you are right now.sorry.
What did Google want with images of dogs? It's just a search engine.

Thank you for explaining. Can we see some pictures of Jenna that aren't professional? She's very cute.
As above. I'd love to see pictures of Jenna now.

Your welcome and am sorry again I don't have any pictures of Jenna that aren't professional I'm sorry!
This isn't a forum for professional photographers. It's a pet forum. We're not asking for doggy catwalk-quality pics. Half of the ones I have of Honey have her head stuck in something - a box, an ice cream carton, my mug.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Not wanting to be rude or insulting to the OP, honestly not.
But..... I call it as I see it, and........I am beginning to suspect that the OP doesn't have this dog at all, because none of this makes sense.

TMPoodles said at first that they had a miniature poodle. Then later said they didn't have any idea what breed the dog was.

Said that they have had the dog since the dog was "a couple of weeks old", which is not impossible but is unlikely unless the OP knows how to raise an orphaned puppy from such a tiny young age, and there's been no mention of that.

Posted a photo of a dog with paws on a table, which has been on the internet since 2019, and captioned it "she was very hungry last night". Which indicated the photo was taken the night before it was posted.

Posted other photos that are from the internet.

Now that the OP has been challenged on the photos, they are saying that the dog was a model but no longer is. Said someone wanted the photos for Google
But Google is a search engine and doesn't want or buy photos.

Now is saying they don't have any other photos of Jenna, and cannot take any photos.
I find it hard to believe that there's no camera, not even on their phone. And that in 5 years of having a dog, they have not taken a single photo of that dog that they could post here.

I am going to say this, but with respect to all including the OP:
This simply does not add up. I am always willing to believe what a person says at first, because why not. But when opposing facts and indicators keep piling up, and the explanations offered don't make sense either, I stop believing. The OP is not telling the truth here. I don't know why or who the OP really is, but I don't think any of us are gullible enough to keep falling for this. At least, I am not.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.