Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
I have a poodle named Jenna.
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Those are some really cute pictures! How old is Jenna now? Also, what breeder did you purchase her from? (for future reference for when I'm ready for a mini poodle.)
thank you! she's 5 and I don't know what breed she is a got her when she was a couple weeks old so I have no idea sorry.
Some great pics there - almost professional. Looks like she's got lighter. And her ears have grown.
Thank you! yeah she has got lighter for sure and her has probably grown.

·
Super Moderator
4,326 Posts
thank you! she's 5 and I don't know what breed she is a got her when she was a couple weeks old so I have no idea sorry.

Thank you! yeah she has got lighter for sure and her has probably grown.
Oh, I thought she was still a puppy.

Did you sell her puppy picture to these people in 2019 then? I can see she has all the attributes of a supermodel.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I completely agree Joanne, which is why I didn't say anything. If all those pictures are of Jenna, then she is very pretty. @TM poodles, is Jenna a dog-model?

·
Registered
Bailey (hopefully pending!)
164 Posts
Hello! I hope you are enjoying your time on the forum. You seem really nice. I'm K9 and I am new as well, but not super new. I hope you feel welcomed here and have an excellent day. :)

Reactions: TMpoodles

·
Registered
Bailey (hopefully pending!)
164 Posts
Hello! I hope you are enjoying your time on the forum. You seem really nice. I'm K9 and I am new as well, but not super new. I hope you feel welcomed here and have an excellent day. :)
Oh wait what's happening??? Why is there a LOT of sus going on? Is that professional dog? I'm curious too.

·
Super Moderator
4,326 Posts
Oh wait what's happening??? Why is there a LOT of sus going on? Is that professional dog? I'm curious too.
No drama, the pictures that @TMpoodles has posted look like images that are widely available by doing a very quick Google search. It is possibly just that they have sold their pictures to people for marketing purposes.

·
Registered
531 Posts
No drama, the pictures that @TMpoodles has posted look like images that are widely available by doing a very quick Google search. It is possibly just that they have sold their pictures to people for marketing purposes.
That's possible of course. If so, I'd be interested to hear about it! I want to know how a person goes about selling an image like that. Would be fun to try to sell some I have. Those photos look professional, though. Probably mine are not that good.

The photos, which are 100% identical to photos found in many places on the internet are mostly shown as toy or "teacup" poodle for sale. Both of the most recent photos are used on many highly questionable sites trying to sell "micro toy" poodles. Obviously one cannot trust those sites to be honest, as they are either scams or puppy mills.

"thank you! she's 5 and I don't know what breed she is a got her when she was a couple weeks old so I have no idea sorry. "

The OP is saying here that they don't know what breed the dog is and also said they got the dog when she was only a couple of weeks old. I was really wondering about that statement as well, because it it's so then the OP would have had to bottle feed her and know how to raise an orphaned puppy too young to be away from mom and so on, which was not mentioned. All of this makes it really hard if not impossible for me to believe what the OP is saying here.

And, of course, I am completely open to hearing an explanation if we hear from the OP again. I hope we do.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Okay I know has this looks I really do but you have to believe me Jenna is my dog she was a model cause my friend needed a picture cause she's a photography and I told her she could use Jenna then everybody found out then people wanted to use her for google and everything so I let then for about one year then it was to much I didn't want Jenna or me to have that life I didn't want people always wanting to take pictures of my dog so I stopped I told everyone that I couldn't do that to Jenna so I stopped and everything about Jenna is true she was a model she is on google yes but she's not a model anymore cause I just want a life with a dog not a life with a dog and a camera I really hope you guys all understand and I'm so so sorry I didn't explain just didn't want everyone to freak out like you are right now.sorry.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Hi thank you so much I'm liking it so far it's great!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.