Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
I have a poodle named Jenna.
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Taylor and I live in LA with my dog Jenna who's the best poodle ever I'm glad to have Jenna cause it's pretty lonely in the hart of the big city by my self!
I hope to see you guys around!

·
Administrator
877 Posts
Hi. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome. Poodles are great dogs. I have not had one although I have known many of them all my life and one of my dogs is a mixed breed who is definitely part poodle. He is all things good a person would want in a dog. Glad you have a companion. I know my dogs have been there for me when no one lese was or could be, like during the lockdown and isolation of the pandemic. What would we do without them, right?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to Dog Forum! I think poodles are amazing, and in the future I think I might have a miniature poodle. What size poodle do you have? Also, are you on Poodle Forum? Anyway, nice to meet you.

·
Registered
I have a poodle named Jenna.
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. Poodles are great dogs. I have not had one although I have known many of them all my life and one of my dogs is a mixed breed who is definitely part poodle. He is all things good a person would want in a dog. Glad you have a companion. I know my dogs have been there for me when no one lese was or could be, like during the lockdown and isolation of the pandemic. What would we do without them, right?
Thank you so much! yes she's great since I'm working at home she loves being able to get pet 24/7 lol!
Welcome to Dog Forum! I think poodles are amazing, and in the future I think I might have a miniature poodle. What size poodle do you have? Also, are you on Poodle Forum? Anyway, nice to meet you.
Thank you! Jenna's a mini poodle she's the perfect size for my apartment so she's great! No I'm not on the poodle forum I might look into it though thank you!

·
Administrator
877 Posts
I would love to see your dogs please give me an introduction...
Jenna is gorgeous. :D

OK, wish, command etc;

This is Milly, a 10-11 year old lurcher (whippet cross). She's a rescue rehome that the pound thought was about a year old, but I think she was slightly younger, probably 8-10mths. Mainly because she hit the teenaged stage just when we started making progress with training. :rolleyes: 😁 Typical lurchery type sighthound, she's very sensitive, and an absolute sweethearted PITA. 😁 She knows which buttons to press, but by doing so, forces me to be a much better owner than I would otherwise be.
72D2E81F-3997-440E-B38B-A5FDF8DBDA11.jpeg

This is Honey, a ~7 year old longhaired Chihuahua. She was a private rehome. Basically someone knew someone who was looking to give their Chi away. She's a typical feisty Chi, willing to take on any challenger, until Hooman (I) put a stop to it. Her feet never touched the ground in her previous home, so they said she "wouldn't walk". She did. After 3 days. Now she hates being picked up. She introduced me to the Chihuahua breed, and I just know that as long as I'm able, I'll always have a Chi in my life.
73193F81-86E9-43A7-BA19-8C1A2D5B3FEA.jpeg

These pics were taken this morning. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.