Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day guys I am from Cape Town South Africa and the owner of a Rottweiller and Boerboel (South African Mastiff). The Rottweiller is 5 years old and the boerboel is 8 weeks old .
My avatar image is a pic of my boerboel pup Yafah :)

·
Banned
283 Posts
Good day guys I am from Cape Town South Africa and the owner of a Rottweiller and Boerboel (South African Mastiff). The Rottweiller is 5 years old and the boerboel is 8 weeks old .
My avatar image is a pic of my boerboel pup Yafah :)
Hi Arthur. And welcome. Or welkom.
Lovely dog breeds. Especially if you like big dogs. Which I do.
I had an encounter with a couple of Rhodesian Ridgebacks in Joburg. Jan Smuts Avenue as I recall. They escaped from a garden. I managed to avoid one but the other took a hit. Seemed none the worse for it except it defecated down the side of my pristine white car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi besoeker ,
goed om hier te wees jy suid afrikaans? I agree though it is never nice when a doggy goes to toilet on your car :)

·
Banned
283 Posts
Hi besoeker ,
goed om hier te wees jy suid afrikaans? I agree though it is never nice when a doggy goes to toilet on your car :)
I'm a Brit. Not English, but a Brit.
My job took me over much the world and I spent a few months in SA at different times. Mostly Joburg but several places on the high veldt, Kimberly, Durban, and Capetown. And etc.

My name comes from the visitor's at Elands Rand gold mine about a hundred kliks west of Joburg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts