Dog Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kranky. If its approved his show name will be Sivaro Krank It Up :rockon:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou ruffsmom. Oh yes, he is a baby only 8 weeks old. There is too much to like and Im sure he will do well as he continues to grow. Thankyou for your lovely comment.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I think he very impressionable. Yes very tiny too, mum is only 9 1/2 inchs.

animalcracker, my other bitch here has a sire called Kick it up a notch :D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I agree and definately well. At the moment he has hurt his eye. He has an ulcer on it after a scratch :( Still hoping he doesnt lose it, the vets says if its healing as quick as its going it should be ok. I really hope so.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
One of ours just ended up needing only 1 point to finish after this weekend. So frustrating!

Sorry to hear about his eye. I think he should be fine if the vet thinks it looks ok. I had that happen to one and I needed to put pain med/anti biotic in it and all was good after about a week.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys.

Spicy, my boy had the pain injection and dye put in and is also on an eyecream.
Hope you get that one point real soon.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Aw I hope his eye will be fine. One of my fillies last year got an eye ulcer, her eyelashes rubbed it. After lots of medicating and vet visits, her eye is fine, so hopefully your doggie will be fine, too!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks CA, yes I hope it will be fine too. The vet thinks its a bit better but still blue after 4 days :(
Some ppl have told me they can be blue for upto a week

1 - 19 of 19 Posts