Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum and thought I would say hello.... I have been reading through the threads and this seemed like a friendly place.

I have a pack of nine flat coated and golden retrievers. We show and compete in an assortment of venues. We breed periodically, only when we are wanting to add a puppy to our family. We have been feeding a raw diet for ten years and raise our dogs and puppies as naturally as possible.

At present we have
Meghan - who is an Am. Can. Ch. flat coated retriever who will be 9 in July... she is the mother of Shalva and the grandmother of Meir

Cuinn - Am. Can. Ch. who also has epilepsy... he has pretty serious seizures and is on medication twice a day. He is quite ataxic but seems happy.... I adore him... he is now 7, we never thought we would have him this long...

Shalva - Am. Can. Ch., She is just going on 5 and is ready to start competing in obedience and hunt.... she is a fun fun girl with lots of attitude.... she is the daughter of meghan and the mom of Meir

Meir - just turned two and he has not been shown yet... he is very immature and is just starting to look like a big boy... we will get him out this year... he is ready for the obedience ring

Goldens :

Connor- Can. Ch. with his CD.... he is a lovely dog who is now almost 9, he is absolutely my husbands best friend (even over me) and he is a typical american style golden.

Kaelyn - she is the mother of Emmett, Connie, and Bing.... she finished her Can. Ch. and probably will be a couch ornament from now on... she is a funny snarly girl...

Emmett - at 18 mos is still very immature and has alot of growing to do... like his mother he is from all UK lines and is slow to mature... We are just beginning to show him at this point ....

Connie and Bing - Connie and Bing are from Kaelyns most recent litter.... these guys are just 16 weeks old, born the day after xmas.... Connie was the puppy that we kept from the litter as our show puppy.... Bing unfortunately was returned to us by his family last week after discovering that he has a life threatening birth defect.... he will now stay here as part of our pack.... for as long as he has....

We also are home to two ragdoll cats and a cockatoo... (anyone want a bird?... just kidding)

so thats us in a nutshell....

looking forward to kicking back here
s

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think I reconise you, and I love raggies, so photos would be great :D was it you who posted on a simalar forum one of your dogs scans??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to QC introduction thread. If your a new member and would like to say hello along with telling us a bit about yourself, please post here. Everyone is encouraged to welcome our new member, and make them feel at home.

Please make your replies brief and on topic to our new members only.

I will go first...

My name is Allan.
I am 20 yrs old female from United Kingdom.
I am studying Life Science in the Uni.

Added by Admin:Also everyone please include a brief note on how you found us and joined this forum.

Happy Posting! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.