Dog Forum banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Oh my god im so happy. Your inredible what your doing. Got some rare beagle colours there. I know you were concerned about possible defects, do you know if there out the woods now?
The only concern at this point is the possiblity of teeth issues as that's something else doxy can cause. Other than that, they are doing amazing and I don't see any issues coming up.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Completely obsessed with them and their sweet momma! 😍 It's ironic to me that April's on her third litter and yet is more worried and anxious than any of my first timers in the past. If they get more than a few inches away from her, she starts to cry, and if they are all sleeping at once, which they do a lot, she will often start crying and nosing them until one starts nursing, she apparently is distressed by not having at least one of them touching her. Poor girl is wearing herself out as she worries and frets constantly. This will fade in time as they get older, but for now it's an interesting situation. If I am unable to do the photoshoot soon, I will just go ahead and take a photo of each to post names so you aren't all left wondering, right now she is just too worried for me to try and make an actual photo session happen. I am thankful for our strong bond already in place as she trusts me with them and helping her out, I think me being there is calming to her as she relaxes more.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Awww. she did so good, they're all gorgeous puppies and the little wrinkly snouts make my heart melt. Thank goodness we have a puppy coming home in two weeks to help me with the puppy fever she's created here!!!
Congrats on the puppy!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
So glad to hear all the puppies are doing fine after birth, as is mama. I think the t.v. show got it right when it was named 'Eight Is Enough'. lol.

I look forward to seeing their progress as they grow...it's always too fast though. (Well, at least for us viewers...lol) for you getting past certain stages in the puppies' lives is probably a relief, especially the clean up in aisle 2 :p

Stormy

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
So glad to hear all the puppies are doing fine after birth, as is mama. I think the t.v. show got it right when it was named 'Eight Is Enough'. lol.

I look forward to seeing their progress as they grow...it's always too fast though. (Well, at least for us viewers...lol) for you getting past certain stages in the puppies' lives is probably a relief, especially the clean up in aisle 2 :p

Stormy
Yep, and they are big babies which explains how big she looked, lol.

Oh no, it goes far too fast for me as well. I love every stage, for all too soon it's over and I just miss them. I live for each day we have together.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Officially introducing the pups 😍 I am honestly not sure if I will be able to do the photoshoot I had planned due to April being so worried over their every move, so here's some photos so you guys aren't kept in the dark. Spring is the theme for this group, though given momma's name, I am sure that was easy to guess. They are the most precious babies, and I am soaking up every ounce of it!

Alder (boy)

Ashton (boy)

Blaze (boy)

Dawn (girl)

Javier (boy) (think of Savior, but with a Z sound on the front instead of a S, just for those that may not know how to say his name)

Owen (boy)

Peony (girl)

Reed (boy)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Be still my little heart!
Officially introducing the pups 😍 I am honestly not sure if I will be able to do the photoshoot I had planned due to April being so worried over their every move, so here's some photos so you guys aren't kept in the dark. Spring is the theme for this group, though given momma's name, I am sure that was easy to guess. They are the most precious babies, and I am soaking up every ounce of it!

Alder (boy)
View attachment 247205
Ashton (boy)
View attachment 247206
Blaze (boy)
View attachment 247207
Dawn (girl)
View attachment 247208
Javier (boy) (think of Savior, but with a Z sound on the front instead of a S, just for those that may not know how to say his name) View attachment 247209
Owen (boy)
View attachment 247210
Peony (girl)
View attachment 247211
Reed (boy)
View attachment 247212
Be still my little heart!!! So very precious! 🥰

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
The pups decided it was time to match everything up, lol. They did this by themselves. For those that have been commenting on the fact, yes she had four sets of twins, it's so cool and since I pair my pups up for walks, and most things, this is going to make my life so easy! I love my little color twins 💗

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Amazing photo! How in the world did you get this s
taged???!!! :love:
Milk coma, a heating pad underneath them to make it extra warm, and lots of patience ;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Happy 1 week old to these babies! Their first weigh ins have arrived, along with the first weekly photos. They are fat, happy, and growing fast! Just like when they were while still inside their mom's belly and I noticed their kicks were extremely strong, they have been from the start strong pups, and are proving that is still so as they are now beginning to walk, even if shaky, they are up on all fours and walking short distances now. They adore being held and cuddled, and truly are the most content pups I have ever had, sleeping more than they eat, and rarely making a sound, unless barking in their sleep like their momma does, lol. I feel the reason behind their amazing contentment, beyond being fed and cared for by their amazing mom, is the fact that while still inside they got "pet" all the time as I was always stroking April's belly, it's been proven that petting a dog's belly while they are pregnant makes for calmer pups who grow up to be even more well adjusted dogs. Between their mom's amazing temperament, proper and constant care throughout her pregnancy, and being loved and raised with extensive training and socialization, these pups are lining up to be superstars! I am so excited to watch them grow and see all the adventures ahead!

·
Super Moderator
3,744 Posts
Hi LoveMyFosters,

I wanted to let you know that I've been greatly enjoying your photos and stories. I haven't been posting much as I've been worried about my mom, who's been hospitalized. Thankfully, she appears to be on the mend.

I love that you have four pairs of puppies, and it looks like they suffered no ill effects of the medications you had to give April to save her life. What a happy ending! There are going to be nine very lucky families (puppies plus mom!) One of these days, you're going to be a foster fail!

101 - 120 of 157 Posts