Dog Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adopted this pupper a couple days ago named MaeMae. On the shelters website it says that she is Black brindle mixed with white Cane corso mix?? The papers I received said she “looks like a cane corso mix”. Now I’m just trying to hopefully verify her breed, hopefully you guys can help.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Wood
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Wood

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Companion dog

·
Registered
13 Posts
Adopted this pupper a couple days ago named MaeMae. On the shelters website it says that she is Black brindle mixed with white Cane corso mix?? The papers I received said she “looks like a cane corso mix”. Now I’m just trying to hopefully verify her breed, hopefully you guys can help. View attachment 255357
View attachment 255356 View attachment 255356
View attachment 255355
She doesn't look like a cane corso mix, looks to have a longer snout and petite in size. She does look like she has pitbull terrier mix though (The black brindle)! Maybe with a labrador or Chihuahua? She is very cute nonetheless!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree with her being mixed with APBT. She looks just like my APBT boy did when he was a puppy, also reminds me of my 1.5 yo girl who is an APBT/German Shorthaired Pointer mix. Some people do mistake Corso’s as other breeds and other breeds as Corso’s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts