Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really need some advice! my BF and I have lived together for 3 years. he has a pit bull, male, fixed age 5. I have a shepard / collie mix, female, fixed, age 10. They have always gotten along like best friends. Until recently. We moved 3 months ago, then my BF left for a week.. the pit bull all of a sudden became aggressive to my shepard mix ..stalking and attacking her. I kept them separated till the BF got home, the pit seems to have settled down and they seemed to get a long again. every now and again I think he is stalking her or just stands there and looks at her. Now my shepard, who already was a little bit clingy wont leave my side, even if she has to squeeze into a place that she doesn't fit. she now jumps on the bed at night a tries to sleep on me or as close as she can get. ( this is new, she used to just sleep down at my feet) ... any advice? I feel so bad for my dog, she is old and seems so unhappy. :confused:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Whenever there is a sudden behavior change including aggression, the first step is to take the dog to the vet and make sure there is not an illness or injury that might be the cause.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts