Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a couple of weeks ago my wife and I noticed some weird, I dont even know what to call it, growth type of thing on our lil mama's back right leg.. When we first noticed it, it was about half the size it is now!! It doesnt seem to bother/hurt her, we just really need to know if it's something to worry about !!! We have been in a really tight spot here lately and are unable to take her to the vet. So I am hoping someone will have some kind of am idea as to what this is!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
You really need a Vet to check this. Check with your local shelter, they may be able to help you connect with a Vet for little to no cost.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok well it could be a skin tag or it could be the strat of something really really nasty. So you need to do whatever you can to get a vet to see it.

Funds may be tight but you cant allow it to get worse until it might be untreatable. Rather $100 now than $1000 down the line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you everyone for your input/information!!!! We're gonna try finding an affordable vet tomorrow but may have to wait until Monday... And thanks again for your help!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts