Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! This is my first post here. Anyways, I adopted a puppy from a local shelter in mid February. I was told him and his three siblings are Jack Russell Terrier mixes. While I do see the Jack Russell in him, I also see things about him that aren't. He is about 9 months old and a sweetheart. His name is Obsidian, but we call him Obbie. He is very smart when he wants to be, but usually has a hard time learning. His attention span is very low usually, unless he really like what ever it is. Obbie can be super calm one second and the next he's in a dead run running around in circles. I'm sure that comes from the Jack Russell. His fur is too fluffy for a Jack Russell though and actually makes him look like a Scottish Terrier, which is what I am thinking he is mixed with. He has the Scottie beard and similar fur. He has a couple patches of short fur mixed with the long that is either his adult fur coming in, or will stay like that making him have a Broken coat like a Jack Russell. Hopefully, the pics I include will help you guys. I'm just wondering what you guys think he is. Thank you all who read and reply to this! I'm interested to see what you think! ~Mesahorseluvr~

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yep, beards are totally a thing poodle mixes get. Even normal poodles if they're not trimmed regularly. That's definitely a poodle mix!

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Must agree, There is some Poodle and some terrier mix. Poodles fur is like hair, probably why it doesn't have the terrier feel to it.

Cute pup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.