1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
OMG is she a georgeous puppy!!!!!!! so want to cuddle her

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like "Taffy". She is absolutely beautiful and the color of taffy. OK I had a golden just like her growing up and that was her name. :happydance:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To Rocky - My former dog was called Goldie, I miss him so much :( As much as I love that name I'd have to refrain from it in honor of my former dog.

To Harley - When I first saw her arrive in my front door, she was sleeping all snuggled up in the car when my cousin brought her to me, the first thing to mind was 'Snuggles' but my friends cat is also called snuggles.

I plan to teach my pup to enjoy companies of other animals, hence snuggles :p

To Cobbers - Lucy is a very lovely name I'm found of, everyone in the house is starting to love it. And yeah I wanted to name her after my online name "Roxy" but everyone in the household just rolls their eyes lol since it's my name everyone calls me by on a daily basis.

To Jpcrosby - I like the creative thought behind the name "Taffy" it's pretty cute I'll ask the family what they think

Everyone else who pitched in thanks for the help
But if you could continue with some pitches that would also be lovely
I can't wait till my little toddler niece of 4 comes home and sees the new member of our family, I'm thinking of allowing her to come up with names
As well as wait 3 days before giving my puppy a name as her personality begins to bloom.

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
Layla
Lila
Gwen :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
If I hadn't named Tessa Tessa, she was going to be:

Gracie
Winnie
Penny
Lady
Dixie
Sadie
Macie
or Cricket

(Yes I had a list, and yes none of them were even thought of when I named her:))

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm diggin Moxie, I actually, maybe since it's so close to my pen name heh
Sadie is cute too. Decisions Decisions!

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
I like Taffy too! Such a cutie! Be sure to read the puppy stickeys and and you can do a "search" for puppy training videos too. Pat McConnell and Karen Pryor training methods...superb! Esp. for a golden...they tend to be so sensitive and people pleasers, lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.