Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey chose this wonderful time to start breaking out of the pen we've been using for her since August...yay.

First time she got out we had left the door unlocked by accident - that was about three nights ago. The night after she whined, scrabbled etc at the pen door for about 30 mins when we put her to bed, but we ignored her and the next few nights she was fine. Just got back from walking Raiden and she chewed off two bars and broke out [insert furious language here]

She used to chew crate bars when she was younger but she hadn't done it for years...AAAAAGH.

Can anyone recommend me any good *heavy duty* dog crates in the UK, preferably from somewhere where I can order super quick delivery?

Specifications:

- 100cm+ length would be good, can be smaller if it's square so there's more room for her overall
- Zoey chose a wonderful time where we don't have as much money as usual, so under £200 would be ideal...
- no wire floors. Zoey can't sleep with bedding so it needs to be a solid floor
- no easy to chew bits, raised edges / lips etc

I was so happy with her in the pen as it meant she could sleep on something soft and she seemed much happier than in her crate...AAAAAAGH :mad: :(

So far the only crates I've found that look even remotely heavy duty are designed for cars, any thoughts?

Dog Crates – Trixie Aluminium Dog Crate | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus!

Aluline Dog Crate | Free P+P on orders £29+ at zooplus!

Aluline Double Dog Crate | Free P+P on orders £29+ at zooplus!

4pets Dog Crate ComfortLine two | Free P&P £29+ at zooplus!

Appreciate any suggestions... :(

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts