Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a walk to the park, my dog now has fleas. I ordered K-9 Advantix ii off of petco but i am now having second thoughts after reading horror stories about bad reactions. I would love to find a natural solution or at least something that wouldn't affect her health. I have tried flea shampoos, they work, but they don't prevent my dog from contracting the fleas. Does anyone have something they have tried and would recommend? My dog is a chihuahua mix, about 12-15 pounds.

Would comfortis be a better option than K-9 advantix?

·
Registered
69 Posts
After a walk to the park, my dog now has fleas. I ordered K-9 Advantix ii off of petco but i am now having second thoughts after reading horror stories about bad reactions. I would love to find a natural solution or at least something that wouldn't affect her health. I have tried flea shampoos, they work, but they don't prevent my dog from contracting the fleas. Does anyone have something they have tried and would recommend? My dog is a chihuahua mix, about 12-15 pounds.

Would comfortis be a better option than K-9 advantix?
You could go with this it is all natural and doesn't go into the blood stream.
Lumino Organic Diatomaceous Earth for Pets 9oz
hope it helps:thumbsup:

·
Registered
900 Posts
I've used this product. Works good as my dogs have never gotten fleas, even when a foster pup had them. I also like it because there are different ways you can use it; as a spray, couple of drops on the collar.

Herbal Dip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts