Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever someone says "natural" i kind of role my eyes and stop listening haha i know this is horrible but any yahoo can throw some things in a bottle and call it all natural flea medicine. Anyways, ive been using sentry flea products for a long time and they prove to be rather effective. So i came across their narual flea treatment and im wondering if anyone has had any luck with it. Link to product. Thanks

https://www.chewy.com/sentry-natural-defense-flea-tick/dp/56444

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I don't use any sort of spot on flea control. I love using wondercide spray. We have two who have permanent effects from spot on, chemical related stuff. I have always seen sentry as being pretty close in relation with hartz, I guess because I have seen right beside it on the shelves at Walmart.

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
Can't say I've ever used flea prevention ever. Haven't had to deal with fleas in 20 years. Yes, the dogs go to parks, take them camping etc.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Can't say I've ever used flea prevention ever. Haven't had to deal with fleas in 20 years. Yes, the dogs go to parks, take them camping etc.
I remember you said you live in Canada, and it's like that up North. I lived in Maine my whole life and we never had to treat for fleas, it wasn't an issue. But in Florida they are ridiculous and even a small lapse in treatment can yield a huge infestation. I think its mostly location!

Reactions: naturalfeddogs
1 - 4 of 4 Posts