Dog Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Shar Pei called daisy had these "blisters" all over her body expeshally her chest when they pop not that much they have a little bit of liquid in and then starts bleeding does anyone know what it is? And Should I go The Vet?

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
YES-anything like that you should see a vet!!!

It's imperative when there is BLOOD involved that you get to a vet rather then searching the internet.

Please keep us posted. {{VIBES}}

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Is it a lot of blood? Do they look like pimples? What happens after you pop it and it bleeds? I think it should definitely been looked at by your vet since it is a Shar Pei they have skin issues (as I am sure you are aware of) and this could be a rare case of something.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
That would help-we've not vets but perhaps another member has experienced the same thing OR we could maybe see how serious it looks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pictures

here is more ok there they are if you could post

Attachments

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Has the dog gotten a bath or gotten into something? That looks pretty serious. I would go to the vet immediately.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I really doubt those are from trees and bushes. They do not look comfortable at all-could you take her to the vet?

·
Banned
112 Posts
Looks like an allergic reaction, did the dog roll in anything outdoors, or did you recently apply any detergents to the towels or dog pillow? Still requires a vet visit regardless. Open lesions can become infected and spread to other parts of the body or even to other dogs, people and children if left unchecked.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Good stuff-was the vet able to help? What sort of treatment are you doing? Glad it's figured out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts