Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 1st pic is Joey n Jacey together. Then it's a pic of Colt, he is HUGE for only 7 weeks old. The next one is Jacey n her OSU t-shirt, then a pic of Joey n his OSU t-shirt. They both love wearin clothes and they both love OSU!! Ummm, Colt, yeah, not so much on the clothes thing, lol. I am currently bell training them to go potty. I just started it 2 days ago and Colt is already using the bells w/no accidents. Joey and Jacey are to impatient to use the bells, but i think with a lil more practice they will do just fine, lol.

Jacey&Joey3.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, and in case no one noticed I am seriously obsessed with John Deere!!! LOL, my whole living room and kitchen are decorated n it!! HAHA:dog-love:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Joey, Jacey, and Colt are all so cute! Colt is just... too adorable. I grew up with black labs and they are definitely among my favorite! I'd love to see more of him! I'd love to see more of them all! :) And I did notice the John Deere decor. :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much, here are a few more pix of them. An one of my kids too. My oldest sons name is Mathew n he is holdin Joey & Jacey. My youngest son is Marcus n he is holdin Colt.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the Forum! OMG! They are soooo adorable!! I love the baby lab pup and his little puppy bellie!! Im diggin' the bow on Jacey! Ubber swankie! Joey's cammo shirt is very stylish too!
As far a John Deere...you go! Plus if you have the JD motif, you must have a black lab to compliment the decor and hopefully not destroy it.
Thanks for the pics! I not opposed to more!:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with the lab and John Deere thing you said. We have had both all my life, lol. All our equiptment has always been JD and we have always had labs!! lol Heres just a few more pix...

1.Joey & Jacey n their bengals hoodies (can u tell we r from Ohio? LOL)
2.Joey & Jacey playin w/my kitty cat, Daisy.
3.Colt playin in his water dish, as usual, LOL
4.My cousins american/english bulldog mix named Bailey when we all went huntin this year, lol, she was so funny.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Very nice collection of pics! The cat one is funny! I wonder who won the "fight"! lol...Thanks for sharing them!

·
Registered
135 Posts
They're all adorable, but I'm especially fond of the yorkies! My poodle mixes wear Detroit Red Wings and Case IH attire. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is my other dog, Phantom

Phantom is a timber wolf/black lab mix n he is gorgeous. He is also one of the smartest dogs i have ever had. It was weird the way we came to get him. My dad races dirt track race cars n his car number is 309, but we call it Phantom 309 (thats whats written on the side of the car). Ne way, i went to the pound one day to check out what they had. I was drawn to this lil pile of black fur, and when the woman told me his name was Phantom i was sold. I brought him home that day n he has been a huge part of our family since. I truelly think he was meant for us, with the name nad everything. Plus he rarelly misses a race, he goes with us n sits n watches every race. He loves the race cars. He is always loungin n the garage when we're workin on the Phantom 309 too. It's really cool.

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow! Thats quite a story! Im glad you rescued him from the pound. Sounds like he is perfect for your family!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The pound is where i have always gotten my pets (i love rescuin them)...other than my yorkies and one of them was given to me and my boyfriend bought me the other one after one of my dogs passed away last year. I am an animal lover so i always have tons of em, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts