Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my dog Garm.I've been a member for a while, but usually I'm a bit shy about posting pictures. He's 21 months old, black and tan with dark eyes. I don't often get pictures where I've managed to get all of him in the shot. He's my first dog ever and currently still an only dog. He's a very sweet boy though.

He's got a double coat with a little ruff, but I've lucked out a bit as he doesn't have the super thick coat of the GSD or Husky. Also, his coat doesn't blow out as both breeds do, at least not yet. Dog genetics can be a bit funny with cross breeds/mutts, sometimes you get traits you'd have never expected. Both in appearance and behavior. He's pretty mild with his energy, at least I consider him mild, but we live out on a farm and he's not often on a leash these days as he's been very good about his recall. We're always busy doing something and he usually gets to come along.

He's my much beloved (if a bit spoiled) good boy. Getting a close up picture is hard as he likes to get his snoot in close to the camera.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts