Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and thanks for letting me join :)
We have just a got new puppy, we have had her for about 5 weeks now and he is 13 weeks old. When we first got her she was stuck like glue to my husband but last week he told her off and she went and hid under his car, when we finally managed to get her out she went and ran into the garden and hid in there until he left for work, now every time that my husband goes outside or goes near she runs and hides, or if he tries to sit and have a play time with her she will yelp at him as though she hurt or something, the other day she was in carport and he went in there to see what she was doing and she wet herself :(...... Can anyone give us some advise on what to do here both him and i are heart broken that she no longer want anything to do with.

thanks all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she is a mastiff cross, she was in the carport getting into the potting mix etc as my husband was in there at the same time cleaning it up and puppy proofing it, not sure if it was the echo in the car port that scared her more when he told her off or what but now she want have a bar of him

·
Registered
434 Posts
she is a mastiff cross, she was in the carport getting into the potting mix etc as my husband was in there at the same time cleaning it up and puppy proofing it, not sure if it was the echo in the car port that scared her more when he told her off or what but now she want have a bar of him
Its always the big ones!!! LOL I think time will heal this wound. Have him ignore the dog and wait until the dog comes to him. Its like pissing off a human female. Some times we just need to get over it. Please let us know how its going.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts