Dog Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here some pics of my babies, very pic heavy!!! Please ignore the mess, this was during our packing for the move from the apt to the house :)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 cats, the first one I posted is a bleep head...he is pushing my buttons like no other right now haha. This one is my BABY and doesn't chew wires or crap on the floor!!!! I didn't have pics of each individual ferret lol BTW that is egg yolk in the glass bowl the two are eating from not diarrhea

Attachments

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
looked like a bowl of shiny candy to me...lol

I've been lucky, both my cats are pretty crazy...but in good ways. :)

god how do you tell the evil carpet sharks apart they all look white or sable.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL um...well....sometimes we don't, they changed colors on us haha. We have so many white and silver ones that we really have to find a particular marking. Pudge used to be solid gray (cutest lil thing ever) now he is white with stray gray hairs...nice... wanna know all their names? :)

Falkor, Bandit, Wolverine, Pudge, Caspian, Diesel, Termite, Twinkie, Daisy, Patch, Stripe, Snowball (our albino with 1 1/2 ears LOL), Gizmo

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
BTW that is egg yolk in the glass bowl the two are eating from not diarrhea
Hahahah I totally thought it looked like diarrhea :p

I've never had ferrets but I heard they are neat pets and can even laugh :p I LOL'd at the pic of the one making the 'great escape' over the gate

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol that was Rogue, recently passed. One of our other girls can squeeze through the bars... lol

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
oh god those boogers can climb... I think I found one on top of a full size bookshelf once...I swear you need a moat to contain them...

I bet after he excaped he rejoiced by bouncing around like a silly psycho then bolting under som'thing. I love how they always happy dance when they finally get into som'thing they aren't allowed in.

that reminds me...I did laundry and came across....a ferret shirt!! lol...its so tiny.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh god those boogers can climb... I think I found one on top of a full size bookshelf once...I swear you need a moat to contain them...

I bet after he excaped he rejoiced by bouncing around like a silly psycho then bolting under som'thing. I love how they always happy dance when they finally get into som'thing they aren't allowed in.

that reminds me...I did laundry and came across....a ferret shirt!! lol...its so tiny.
The warrior dance! LOL I gotta post video of them doing the warrior dance.

Sometimes its cute when they get into something they shouldn't...but not when its under my couch in the tiny hole they created by pulling out the stitching...then we have to tilt the couch and get bit while sticking our hand in haha.

That is why we have began restricting them from full house roaming to diningroom/hallway roaming.

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
The warrior dance! LOL I gotta post video of them doing the warrior dance.

Sometimes its cute when they get into something they shouldn't...but not when its under my couch in the tiny hole they created by pulling out the stitching...then we have to tilt the couch and get bit while sticking our hand in haha.

That is why we have began restricting them from full house roaming to diningroom/hallway roaming.
hahaha so last september i moved into a new house and a co-worker very nicely donated a sofa to my household. for some reason our cats were so in love with this thing (it's a nice sofa but come on) we just thought it was cuz the lady who gave it to me had cats too, but i mean they were all over it, sniffing and rubbing and stuff. my roommates cat was still a baby, and one day she disappears...but we could hear her crying. after we figured out that she was inside the sofa, we had to flip it over to get her out. out comes piles of stuff, trash and socks (clean and dirty) shoes. it was enough stuff to fill of a trash bag.....so we are all trying to figure out why all this stuff was crammed into the couch like this, the lady who gave it to me is pretty clean and stuff, it just seemed so odd and the next day when i asked her about it she tells me her son had a ferret and asks me "did you find a blue flip flop?" lol, apparently sofas are pretty fun places to play inside if you are a ferret.....still trying to talk my sis into getting a pair of em

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
when we had to finally cut open the wall to retrieve som'thing important you would not believe the things we found in there.....not a whole couch' worth of stuff tho...wow! :)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Pawz-bunny proofing may help keep them out from the couch-we us NIC Cubes (Walmart.com: Whitmor Purple Wire Storage Cubes, Set of 4: Kids' & Teen Rooms) to build condo's and bunny proof and I bet it would work! You could block the whole couch with cubes!

Rabbit / Bunny Proofing Your Home - BinkyBunny.com

TIP FROM MEMBER xliddobunnyx: Use panes from wire shelving units to block of cords.
These shelving units can be found at Target, Walmart, Office Depot. and some places online They are usually called something different in each place. Check out the bottom of the habitat section for more information about where to get them. They come in variety of colors so you can either match or add a spash of color
TIP FROM MEMBER/FORUM LEADER, Beka27: "I use NIC grids to conceal the back of the desk (the "danger zone"). On the other side, I have a large flattened piece of cardboard to prevent chewing or digging in the corners. she used to chew at the cardboard, but she's gotten used to it and pretty much leaves it alone now."

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
Hahah no way!!! :p Wow-sneeky pets :p

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that is big! LOL If it has holes in it or ridges, some can climb it and get out LOL we actually bought some big plywood to create a barricade. So far so good!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts