Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good evening all! GrizzLee here barking that I hope everyone is staying safe and taking all the precautions to help others stay healthy too! Not much going on in Maine. Hopefully at some point soon, me and mommy can go exploring along the coast like we usually do during the summer. (Sigh)
Well, it sure has been hard going for me. See, being the giant sneaker monster I am, I don’t get to eat any while I am cooped up at home! It has been like a month (eternity in doggy years) since My Aunty Margo doggysat and I got to eat her new white leather Reeboks. Mmmmmm, Reeboks slurp! I mean I have been daydreaming about the taste of new sneakers for a month and I’m going totally nutso! Well. Today turned out to be A-mazing! Mommy got me up early and got me in the car. I had no idea what was going on, but we were soon pulling into the most awesomest place ever: Aunty Margos house! Apparently she was watching me for a couple days. So I go in thru the front door and instantly smell them: NEW SNEAKERS!!! I follow the heavenly scent into the livingroom and almost run right into these:

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!! BRAND BRAND NEW NIKES!!!!!! Aunty laughed and said she just put them on. Well I instantly turned into a huge sneaker monster and sniffed and licked the soft leather toes of them hungrily. Aunty asked me if they were extra yummy but my only reply was lots of wet slurping and growling! Before she could get away, I got each Nike in my jowls and had a slobbery taste. First the left:

Then the right:

Mmmmm that new white Nike leather is Just soooooo soft and chewy and delicious. It totally melts in a Newfies mouth! I chased Aunty around until I trapped her on the couch. She finally tired and sat down to watch TV. I layed right down at her feet and spent the morning chewing on her yummy new Nikes and trying to eat them off her barefeet! Im pretty much a professional new sneaker eater and it didn’t take me long to chew them right off. Then I got both Nikes in my mouth and ran and hid with them. I went back and licked all the yummy new Nike taste off her feet. She laughed hysterically!

Aunty still has not found where I hid them:
On the guest bed under the blankets!!! I took a nap earlier so I could sneak into the guest bedroom and enjoy them once she went to sleep! Well, I just woke up and I’m totally craving those new Nikes so I will chat with everyone later. Lots of love!

Grizzlee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW what an evening! Hadn’t seen Aunty in a little while so I went to try to find her and make sure she was ok. I found her in her room asleep. Looked like she had been reading one of those book things. Mmmmm slurp! On her feet were the delicious new Nikes!

I couldn’t help myself and began nibbling on the soft white leather toes and tugging them off her feet. She woke up half way thru but let me finish wrestling them off. Looks like another awesome evening of chewing in the guest room! GrizzLee

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having a late night Nike dessert in the guest room. Mmmmmm slurp! Aunty is bringing me back home later today so I am finishing off those yummy new sneakers right now!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey all! Just an update: I stayed back at Aunty Margos yesterday so Mommy could work again. I was kinda bummed, but I guess Aunty promised me a surprise. Well, I guess she did alright! Check these out:

Mmmmm slurp! New new new Nike sneakers for me!!!! I chased Aunty around until she settled on the couch to read the paper:

I plopped right down at her feet and sniffed and licked and nibbled on those new Nikes hungrily. I LOOOVE all the soft chewy delicious white leather! As Aunty read, I got my jaws around the whole toe of each sneaker and chewed until they were drowned in warm slimy newfie slobber! Well, before bedtime, Aunty hid them, but said if I could sniff them out then they are all mine! So it didn't take me long to hunt them down in the guest room:

Well, gotta go! Can’t wait to have these for late night Nike dessert!

Grizzlee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts