Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Simba. He is my 5 year old Salt and Pepper Miniature Schnauzer.
I got him when he was 6 weeks old from a family friend's litter. I remember a couple months after we got him going to visit his mommy, and Simba was such a goof towards her. His mommy, Jasmine, moved far away to Las Vegas though. Simba is a WONDERFUL companion, and is a great Agility doggie.

This is how he usually looks; all scruffy!

Here is how he looks now with his Haircut he got a while ago; these were taken yesterday! :D

And that's Simba! :dog-love:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I love salt and pepper Schnauzers, I bet he won't stay looking tidy for long though ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
He's quite a cutie! I love the pictures of him playing with what looks like a duck. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Awww...he's so adorable! I love his color and the scruffy look!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is he friendly? My boyfriend has a Miniature Schnauzer named Maximus and its evil. he only likes a select few people and everyone else he just tries to bite, and he hates children. Ive been dating john for 8 months now and im at his house a lot and that dog still wont let me pet him.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys! I love him to death! <3

Simba is quite protective, yes. He doesn't like us being 'hurt', like if we'd be play fighting with a friend he would get mad and try to get the friend to back off. If you're calm around us Simba won't do anything, but if you just pretend to say, punch me in the arm, he flips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts