Dog Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a horse auction and bought this guy out of the kill pen for a whopping $35.

he was so scared. I have always wanted one of this coloring. He is called 'Lil Guy'

He was so fuzzy when I bought him home. He had lice! He was so miserable. Now he is so happy and healthy. This is when I first brought him home.

And yes the dogs are as big as him or he is as small as the dogs!

· Registered
104 Posts
Aw, I love minis! They were my start in horse training, and I adore them to this day. What a stunning appaloosa, and he has a great face, too!

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a cute fellow!! Beautiful appy. I hope you have or are planning on getting another equine. There are very few horses out there that don't suffer when they don't have a "herd" to live with!
Oh I have other horses too. He had to stay away from the herd for awhile till the lice were gone and I had him vaccinated and vet checked. I did not want my other horses to get anything. I usually go to auctions for the tack. This is the first time I have ever bought a horse from an auction. He lives with two other minis. I have a pair of Paso Finos for my riding horses.

· Registered
2,162 Posts
Hes beautiful ☺ i love his coloring,
Good job with him

I think if i ever get the chance to have some horses i would get a mini as my first.

· Registered
581 Posts
He is beautiful! are mini's easy to take care of? We live on horse property but due to some health issues of mine I cannot ride.

I really cannot justify having the expense of a full grown horse when nobody is riding it but maybe a couple of miniatures would fill the "horse craving" ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.