Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I just thought I would give a little introduction about me and my little pack of hooligans.
I'm new to rescuing, I grew up with Golden Retrievers but my family never rescued. It wasn't until a little over a year ago my boyfriend and I decided that we wanted a dog and we thought there was no better way to bring a dog into our life than to rescue. So we did our research and we looked at rescue's, eventually we went to a nearby rescue and there was this adorable little thing who didn't bark and just sat at the door and watched us walk by, as soon as we looked at her, the tail started going a million miles an hour, we'd walk and her head would just follow us and the tail was still going. We knew we had to give her a chance so we sat with her and I fell in love instantly and that is how we discovered our love for rescue dogs. Jaz changed our world and she is the cutest thing you could imagine. Small dog with a big dog personality. A few months ago we decide that it was time to get Jaz a friend and that is when this huge bundle of energy came into our house and Jaz (who is a bit picky about her dogs) instantly fell for him, kisses and all. They're best friends now and Atlas has brought "the dog" out in Jaz. We love our little boston heeler and our boxapoint. They're the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts