Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member alert! Heres Charlie my wee shi tzu x cavalier x border terrier (aye his mum was a floosie ;) )

From 8 weeks to 8 months

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I think I am going to have to plan a trip to scotland and visit over there for a bit, if there was a missing ad in the paper for a mr. squire charlie bear wooflington it wasn't me! lol ;)

he is so cute, in that first pic lounging like the big man of the house :p

welcome to the forum!

~MSE

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
SQUEEEEE!!! He's adorable!! Such a beautiful color too!! Is that 'brindle'?

aye his mum was a floosie ;)
heheheh :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, he is such a cutie! i love his little beard!
You have no idea how wild that thing is! Cut it on Monday and it's back by Wednesday. We tend to just leave him with his old man beard now....

I think I am going to have to plan a trip to scotland and visit over there for a bit, if there was a missing ad in the paper for a mr. squire charlie bear wooflington it wasn't me! lol ;)

he is so cute, in that first pic lounging like the big man of the house :p

welcome to the forum!

~MSE
LOL. Take him, pleaseeeeeeeee.

Nah he's a good wee soul really. A wee darling around the house. We just have off lead issues when there are rabbits, cows or sheeps. His chase instinct is incredible!

SQUEEEEE!!! He's adorable!! Such a beautiful color too!! Is that 'brindle'?

heheheh :p
Naa it's not really brindle. It's more golden brown/ginger in places with darker hair underneath. He has the odd brindle type stripe, but not the recogniseable tiger stripes. He also has white patches here and there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts