Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porkchop is out of heat and spayed as of today. She is not happy :( She is being very still as in not trying to do anything other than lay, but shivering and whimpering. I covered her up with a blanket and the shaking has really calmed down and I just gave her a pain pill about 20 minutes ago. So hopefully she will just go to sleep for a while.
When I picked her up I had to carry her to the car, and then into the house. And then again outside to make sure she didn't need to go potty, which she didn't. I feel bad for her but I know she will be fine. I just wish she would go to sleep! And she hates the collar but isn't freaking out. Just looks at me pitifully :(

Anyways here is a picture of her. She will pretty much be crated for the next week because my other dogs are rowdy and I know they will try to play rough with her.

I hand fed her a few pieces of kibble because I didn't think she should have the pain pill without any food at all and she happily ate it. But she wanted nothing to do with water. Maybe later...

(this pic is before I covered her up...)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.