Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently i knew i had bonded more with charlie despite me moving to UK but until today i dont think i realised just how much we have bonded! if im over at dads (where charlie lives) and i dont go for a walk he wont go without me! that came to my attention a few hours ago as i didnt want to go for a walk really annoyed at dad today. well dad and dogs i thought were in car when dad came back to me and said come you have to see this.

There was charlie standing outside front door waiting for me to join him! he wouldnt move till i was talking to him and asked what he wants he looked at me then the car. i said come here do you want mummy to come on walk he came to my side and stood there, once i got his lead only then he would go to car to go walkies! :eek:

how lovely though! so thought id show some photos of me and him they were taken when i was rubbing / massaging him with my bare feet which he LOVES!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That's so sweet! Thanks for sharing. Dogs are amazing, aren't they? :)

Reactions: crazy

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's so sweet! Thanks for sharing. Dogs are amazing, aren't they? :)
Your welcome and thanks :) Yes they are and it was a very special sweet momeny, last pic he was staying overnight at mine and he was so so happy. Happiest ive seen him since mum left!

It seems the veal bone dad got the dogs recently that he gave last night has caused major upset with the guts of both dogs. both dogs crapped in the bathroom with some lose stool and the house stank when we got there and estate agent was on way! talk about bad timing! it was charlie with loose stool though going by his fart in estate agent direction lol she said one of the dogs has let off and said oh its charlie(we known her for nearly 20 years)

Charlie was laying against my legs toward end of the meeting to put houses on market(mine and brothers)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts