Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone I am writing this for our German Shepherd Nala she was hit by a car and needs multiple surgeries. I am not sure if I am supposed to write to you on this page but we are running out of ways to get our story out to everyone who can help or at least send our help plea to more people. The vet who is helping Nala is at Summit veterinarian referral center Tacoma Washington. If you have place that will help with Vet bills please let us know. We thank you for your time and please do what you can to help us bring Nala home. God bless

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
@Nala11152013, contact your local animal shelter, and SPCA, a lot of time they have programs to help owners get their pet the emergency care the animal needs.

Good luck to you and Nala.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We did call both of them. One of the doctors at the vet told the humane society that Nala would not have a good quality of life. And so they cancelled the funding for Nala she has had the first surgery to fix her spine. 6-8 weeks she has to have one of two hip surgery to put them back in place. We still need about $9000.00 so if you can post our story that would be great. Nala also has her own Facebook at Nala Dickerson. Please friend request she has about 140 friends so far. Thank you and god bless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts