Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay hopefully the pictures will appear. Took me quite awhile to figure out how to upload pictures onto a forum. Here's my pride and joy - Millie. 4 months old. I'm sure a few of you guys already heard about her. Enjoy.

08062010660.jpg
Her favourite toy. But it was beyond salvage after an explosive diarrhea.

IMG_2814.jpg
Doesn't she look like a chicken here?

IMG_3270.jpg
She always spazzes when she scratches herself on her neck area.

IMG_3330.jpg
Poser alert!!

IMG_2783(2).jpg
*Yawns*

IMG_3295.jpg
She figured that whenever I touch the tap, water comes out. She tried giving it a go herself but found that her paws are somewhat too stubby...

·
Registered
370 Posts
She is totally adorable! I can see why you are head over heels. Can I ask how much she weighs at 4 months?

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I wanted to add; I love her coloring too......will she darken up as she gets older?
I really don't know anything about Golden Retrievers. I've only ever seen 1 in person; strange I know. She really is gorgeous

·
Registered
862 Posts
She is very cute. Love the photo of her trying to run ont he water.

I wanted to add; I love her coloring too......will she darken up as she gets older?
I really don't know anything about Golden Retrievers. I've only ever seen 1 in person; strange I know. She really is gorgeous
Wow really???? one of the most popular breeds ever. I see like 10+ a day, they are EVERY where here, every one and their mom owns one, probably why Im not so keen ont he breed, nothing against them, but just way way to popular around here lol

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I've heard how popular they are but I've only ever seen one and it was in the back of a truck. I know it's crazy but I guess I've lived in some strange locations, where they weren't around every corner. I can see why they are so popular though. Beautiful!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts