Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just posted a thread in the "Off topic discussion" forum asking people to, if they want, share their craziest dreams and it gave me an idea for a really neat game! Here's how to play!
Pretty similar to the "all dogs are related" game on here. One person posts about a dream they had, the next one posts about a dream that was similar in some way.
Example:

Person 1- I was being chased by someone
Person 2- I was being chased by a dog
Person 3- I was looking for my dog, but couldn't find him

And so on, and so forth.

I'll start us off!

I went downstairs and there was more than one (like hundreds) of my cat, Friski. They all looked exactly alike. (yeah, my dreams don't make any sense, like EVER. Lol!)

Your Turn! :D

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Okay, I'll give it a go.

I had a dream that my parents bought like 5 other dogs and they were all in cages in the basement. I started freaking out because I realized I had only been taking care of Riley and they had been in the basement the whole time.

·
Banned
335 Posts
I was on a sinking ship and there were twelve dogs stuck in the ship's kennels. I let six out as water began pouring into the room, then I woke up...

·
Registered
526 Posts
My dog was dead. :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was once a dog that died. For some strange reason, I knew I was a GSD. I was outside with my humans, when I noticed that some "bad guys" were lurking. I wanted to protect them and lunged towards one of the men. However, he pulled out a knife and held it towards me. Then it was black out. Considering the knife's position and mine as I was leaping forward - unlikely I stopped halfway through a jump - the knife must have punctured my chest. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts