Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am new here..
Thought I would post some picture of my 2 dogs up :)

First up.. Scruffy is a 4 yr old, Purebred Lhasa Apso male. He was black and white as a puppy. But, now he is greying out.
I do agility with him in the back yard, and he is amazing! He doesn't like other dogs. He will attack them :p
He is our little guard dog. haha. He used to growl and nip at strangers, but now that hes a bit older, he is alot friendlier. Now, he gives kisses and lets people hold him. To his family, he is amazing! We can do ANYTHING to him, and he will not do anything except whine :)
He's my good boy..

without further ado.. here he is::

Haircut :p lol:
IMG_0529.jpg
scruffy1.jpg
IMG_0512.jpg

Long Hair:
IMG_0081.jpg

Scruffy with the Bunny :)
IMG_1585.jpg

Scruffy Clause!!?
IMG_0167.jpg

MACHO MAN!! hehe
IMG_0184.jpg

He looks horrible in those photos, but he's adorable in real life! haha <3

Next up .... Shelby is a 12 yr old Rough Collie female. She is tri-color. Black/white/brown. She is the friendliest and calmest dog I will ever come across! She loves EVERYONE, and gives me at least 50 kisses a day :)
She loves attention, and she chatters her teeth when someone walks by her :p She is such a good girl, but she is getting so old :( she can barely make it up the steps to our patio, and she has arthiritis.
She is an amazing dog, and I love her!

Here is pictures:

Pretty Girl <3
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1423.jpg

Thats all the pics I have on the computer of shelby :( sorry guys

Hope you like them! :D

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Welcome! They are both gorgeous!! I love tricolors :)

(And I'm uber jealous of your yard-your in BC and I can see water front back there!! BEAUTIFUL!)

I have bunnies too -maybe all horse lovers have bunnies? :p Do you own horses as well?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! They are both gorgeous!! I love tricolors :)

(And I'm uber jealous of your yard-your in BC and I can see water front back there!! BEAUTIFUL!)

I have bunnies too -maybe all horse lovers have bunnies? :p Do you own horses as well?
Thank you! :D
hehe, we live in the okanagan, right by all the lakes :) We don't have lakefront, but a very nice view of 2 lakes :)

hehe. your a horselover too?
I don't have one atm, but we are buying one that we looked at !! :)

thanks again!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
OMG The okanagan is soooo beautiful!! Your really lucky to live there :) Definitely a horse lover too, but also don't own. I lease on and off and plan on owning when I'm done uni ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe :) It is really pretty! We only have .85 of an acre, so we can't keep a horse on our property, but down the road, they have 2 acres of pasture, thats where we will board our horse :)
Thats sweet! Horses are awesome.. x]

·
Registered
60 Posts
welcome!! your babies are cute. I own horses but not bunnies the hounds are enough for me LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts