Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pomeranan dog won't eat. It's been few months since i adopted her and her appetite is going worst day by day. Currently, she literally just take a few bite of food everyday, I tried to feed with chicken, beef, pork, hotdogs, eggs, but all she do is take a few bite. We visited the vet and the vet was like she's fine, just picky. But she doesn't eat much and there's blood on her pop, I told the vet about this but they were still like it's fine. I really don't know what to do and i'm going crazy and i'm giving up fast. Please help.

·
Super Moderator
1,832 Posts
What is her body condition like? Is she underweight? If so, I too would suggest a different vet. Some people say that a dog won't starve herself but if food makes her feel unwell, she may be put off eating and that will make her more unwell and even less likely to eat and it gets steadily worse.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Blood in her stool is not normal, and could be the sign of something serious. I would find another Vet that will follow through with a diagnosis and a treatment plan.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Agree 100% with whats been said . blood in the stool is not normal and not good . Find another vet and get a proper diagnoses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts