Dog Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to talk to a professional. One of our dogs just did something I have never seen.
Betty (Springer Spaniel) is the sweetest dog ever except for a case of food aggression. That’s not what this is about.
We just took her by herself ( we have a pack of 4 ) to have a weekend by the pool. We just got home tonight and it was like she was taken over by the exorcist!! I’ve never seen anything like this and I worry about what it means and what to do. What do you think? I have a video clip I can show.

·
Administrator
1,747 Posts
I need to talk to a professional. One of our dogs just did something I have never seen.
Betty (Springer Spaniel) is the sweetest dog ever except for a case of food aggression. That’s not what this is about.
We just took her by herself ( we have a pack of 4 ) to have a weekend by the pool. We just got home tonight and it was like she was taken over by the exorcist!! I’ve never seen anything like this and I worry about what it means and what to do. What do you think? I have a video clip I can show.
Hi. Welcome.

I don't watch horror movies, so I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "taken over by the exorcist". ;) If you post the video (upload it to YouTube first, then come back, click on the drop down menu beside the emoji icon, and Media is the first one you come to) it might help.

:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Would love to see a video to know what you're describing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi. Welcome.

I don't watch horror movies, so I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "taken over by the exorcist". ;) If you post the video (upload it to YouTube first, then come back, click on the drop down menu beside the emoji icon, and Media is the first one you come to) it might help.

:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Definitely a nervous dog: moving stiffly, licking her lips, turning her head so she can watch things via glances to the side instead of staring straight on. I would have assumed this was her first time meeting the dogs on the other side of the barrier, except you imply she lives with them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I watched the video, she looks a bit nervous (the quivering tail twitch) but I'm not sure what else you are suggesting? How is she now?
I just found it to be very odd. She has been apart of this pack for 2 years. I would think that she would be happy to be rejoining them after a weekend away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Definitely a nervous dog: moving stiffly, licking her lips, turning her head so she can watch things via glances to the side instead of staring straight on. I would have assumed this was her first time meeting the dogs on the other side of the barrier, except you imply she lives with them.
she has lived with them for over 2 years. Never has she been that way around them, not even the first time she was brought home. It is very odd to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts