Our bosses dog (whom we are babysitting for a week) loves to romp in the grass and once in awhile will graze for a minute. Yesterday she chomped on a wasp and got stung. Her whole face got swollen and while the swelling did go down, you can see where she was stung on the side of her lip. And her neck is all saggy now from being stretched out when her face was swollen. She seems fine otherwise. Her owner said not to take her to the vet unless it didn't go down. Should we take her to the Vet today anyway or will it continue to resolve itself? I'm concerned that the stinger might still be in her and not sure if that in itself might still be dangerous for her.