Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, I realized my dog pooped a weird looking poop. I can't determine the cause of it and hence I started monitoring his poops. Today his poop is back to normal?

The first image is yesterday's poop and the latter one is from an hour ago. Can someone please advice me on this situation? I am super worried of my dog. He is a 12 years old poodle and had recently done a blood test before getting his testicles removed. His blood test report was normal besides certain stuffs which the doctor relate them to be caused from a growth in his testicles (I am not sure if I am saying this right) ? Should this be something I shoukd worried about?

·
Super Moderator
5,571 Posts
I'd guess it was just something he had eaten but if you are concerned, send the photos to your vet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd guess it was just something he had eaten but if you are concerned, send the photos to your vet.
Thank you for your advice. Due to the pandemic, it's quite hard to make an appointment to the vet now. I will be keeping a close eye on him for the week and see how the progress go.

·
Super Moderator
5,571 Posts
Thank you for your advice. Due to the pandemic, it's quite hard to make an appointment to the vet now. I will be keeping a close eye on him for the week and see how the progress go.
Send the photos, if he thinks it's a problem he can ask you to go in.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Could be from the anesthetic, but agree send a pic to your vet if you are still concerned or if any other symtoms/issues arise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts