Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
My dog recently began limping with her back foot. When we took her to the vet, he said this is a common problem with her breed and that she needs an x-ray and most likely a surgery after, but just the x-ray is £400. We can't afford it or the surgery, and we looked for alternative help such as pet hospitals or pet insurance but we either didn't meet the criteria or we couldn't afford a pet insurance that will be able to cover the bill.
A friend advised me to create a funding page and spread it to forums such as this one.

Please take a look at the link below and help my dog (deleted by moderator)

Or if you have any advice that could help, please share it with me.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi!
My dog recently began limping with her back foot. When we took her to the vet, he said this is a common problem with her breed and that she needs an x-ray and most likely a surgery after, but just the x-ray is £400. We can't afford it or the surgery, and we looked for alternative help such as pet hospitals or pet insurance but we either didn't meet the criteria or we couldn't afford a pet insurance that will be able to cover the bill.
A friend advised me to create a funding page and spread it to forums such as this one.

Thank you!
I'm sorry, I didn't know it went against the rules.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi!

Thank you!
Hi - so sorry to hear. There is a homeopath in the UK named Mary Greensmith you can google. She can probably help for far less money. She's a practitioner for humans and animals. Good luck! Jody

1 - 3 of 3 Posts