Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My dog is critically sick and in medication. Doctors says she is very old and the chance for her servival is very low but we can still keep her alive for days or week will verious medication. We are doing that as far as possible but she is literally sick, cudnt eat, drink, walk, see or hear. We are feeling her liquid though injection. She has even started drooling blood now with continuous vomiting. She trembles and scared continuously with minir or without any noise. I am not able to take right decision in this situation..if somebody has faced same situation then plz plz help me...Best Regards. Dog Lover !!!

·
Super Moderator
2,799 Posts
I'm terribly sorry but it does sound like it is her time. It is an act of kindness to let her go rather than prolong this any further. She is only going to feel more and more unwell, and she may be in pain - the shaking could signify that.

Ask what would be your motivation for keeping her alive - is it for you, or for her. I think we probably know the answer and it is time to be brave and do the right thing.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
Hello everyone,

My dog is critically sick and in medication. Doctors says she is very old and the chance for her servival is very low but we can still keep her alive for days or week will verious medication. We are doing that as far as possible but she is literally sick, cudnt eat, drink, walk, see or hear. We are feeling her liquid though injection. She has even started drooling blood now with continuous vomiting. She trembles and scared continuously with minir or without any noise. I am not able to take right decision in this situation..if somebody has faced same situation then plz plz help me...Best Regards. Dog Lover !!!
I'm sorry but it does sound like it's time to put her out of her misery. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you JF and LMMB for your words and suggestion. I think I need to take the hard decision and seems to be it is best for her. I wish i cud say sorry and thank her for all the best times she provided us by protecting us and make us happy with her weird act and performances. May god take care of her with best possible way. Sorry Milky..I really love you and will never forget you. 😢😢😢😢

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am so sorry. It is such a hard decision to make, but it sounds like you adore your girl and would not want her to suffer. Take very good care of yourself.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thank you JF and LMMB for your words and suggestion. I think I need to take the hard decision and seems to be it is best for her. I wish i cud say sorry and thank her for all the best times she provided us by protecting us and make us happy with her weird act and performances. May god take care of her with best possible way. Sorry Milky..I really love you and will never forget you. 😢😢😢😢
I'm sorry for this, but I'll tell you she knows how much you love her and appreciate her. May she continue to live close in your heart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts