Dog Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in my room playing some dumb computer game, and my brother's door is open. Biscuit already got some gum out of my brother's trash can earlier, so I should have been more careful. Long story short, he ate gum. How many pieces, I don't know, but not more than 2. Trident sugar free gum. I feel so bad; will he be okay? What should I do? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
10,779 Posts
I'm late to the party, but I"m gonna echo get to the vet if you haven't already.

I'm not sure how much Xylitol chewed sugar free gum would still have in it but it's better to be safe then sorry.

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Checking in to see if you were able to get him to the vet and if everything is ok.

Reactions: Rain

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Checking in to see if you were able to get him to the vet and if everything is ok.
Thanks. :) I finally got mom to let me call the vet, who confirmed that chewed gum should have a negligible amount on Xylitol in it, and that Biscuit should be fine. Great relief. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.