Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitty cuddle puddle at feeding time...here are my cats Billy, Lilly, Milky and Minka. They are so gorgeous, but keeping on top of the grooming, is hard work!! Billy is a Persian, Milky a colour point with blue eyes, and Minka and Lilly are moggys. has anyone got tips how to keep the longhairs knot free, i do use chalk grooming powder, but it dosnt seem to do alot...they all go outside, so get wet, i guess that dosnt help. :) :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Awe, those are awesome beautiful cats. Thanks for posting pictures.
No tips on the knots, sorry. We had to get our elder fluffy cat a mohawk (shaved) when he stopped wanting to be brushed.
How did you get your cats? Are the moggies rescues? What about Billie?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
we paid good money for billy, we got him as a companion for a rescue Persian cat called maggie, we got from the cats protection league here in the uk. we sadly lost her to cancer.

Milky the white colour point was literally dropped on my doorstep, by someone who couldnt cope with her, and knew i have experience with Persians.

Minka the longhair moggy we got through family, a relationship break up.

Lilly the short hair, we got from a house in the neighbourhood, i look at her as a rescue, as the kittens was in a shed, coved in fleas. i have never seen anything like it since....

im thinking about getting billy and milky shaved by a vet this spring, as it is so differcult to groom all the winter fu thank you!! :) <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts