Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from my social romance tour trip and when I arrived back home, my cat has been pooping quite frequently. His stool is wet and light brown and it’s honestly worrying me. I made a schedule with my local vet for tomorrow and I can’t miss out on work tomorrow since we’ll be having an important task to discuss the whole day and my I’m not very close with my neighbors to ask them. I’m hoping someone can help me out here while I still have time to find a way. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Many pets experience stress and anxiety when their owners are away or there is a sudden schedule change. This can lead to tummy troubles, just like when humans get stressed.

I hope all is ok with your cat. I'm betting that now that you are back home, things should improve with your cat's health and stomach issues!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
^^^ I second what AthenaLove said. It could just be stress. Also, look around the house and make sure he didn't get into something. Have his eating habits changed at all? Cats can be rather stoic about their discomforts whether they are minor or severe, so calling the vet isn't a bad idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts