Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone my name is Sharon and my 1 yr. 2 mo. 3 day old pit is named Broody, he seemed to be fine stretched a little longer than my other pits usually do but other than that normal movement quite active with toys and such but when we came home yesterday he was sitting almost in a corner just staring at the wall i tried to get him to go outside to pee but when i called him he would turn only his head to look at me then resume staring at the wall. When i finally coaxed him out of the corner which is not normal for him anytime i come in he is greeting me with a head between my knees and tail just a waggin wanting me to give him his rubdown but not yesterday, as of yesterday my baby Broody will not get up he has thrown up twice in the night and had a diarreha twice in the night ( stayed up to keep eye on him ) i dont know what is wrong and i can't take him to the vet is there any spices or human foods or dietary supplements i could administer to him to help ease or eliminate the pain that he looks so much like he is. I was able to get him up once today but he went about three and a half feet towards the exterior door stopped then went back to his mat where he remains still. The only difference that i can tell from him and his parents is he is taller than them both but he is in great shape good leg muscles in front and back slender huge head he is the biggest we have had from any of our litters because they are game dogs they are usually smaller like his parents but Broody's size is more like that of a bully line and i have gotten so attached to my Broody and desperatly want to save his mobility and life PLEASE HELP ME !!!!

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Get the dog to the vet is sounds like maybe he ate something he should not have and maybe has blockage. If not that then something just as bad is going on get him to a vet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts