Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I have just joined this website today and wanted to start off by introducing my boy.
I was at the side of my Mother's house feeding the chickens, approximately one year ago. Suddenly, I saw two tiny little heads poking through the fence watching me, wagging tails. I immediately ran inside to lock up the other dogs, whilst shouting to my Mother "Puppies! There's puppies outside!"
I ran outside and sat on the ground, the two little ones ran to me and jumped into my lap, licking my face, arms and hands. They had been dumped by a farmer, we guessed, but this was obvious as it's very common here. More than likely his sheepdog got pregnant and he didn't want the pups. My Mother kept one and re-homed his little sister. My parents don't have time to give Bruno the attention he needs, and he needs a lot. He has fixations on things, weird obsessive behaviour and quirks such as snapping at the air.
I'm living at my Mother's house at the moment, and plan on starting a course in Dog Psychology very soon. Bruno and I became best friends, he responds to me better than anybody else, our bond is a strong one, so I've decided to take Bruno on as my challenge and companion.
We're turning him into a sheepdog!

:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Aww, it's great you and your parents were able to help the abandoned pups! Good luck with training Bruno! And welcome to the board. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts