Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Pugs can be such happy spirits. My sister had a pug (alas he died after a graceful life of 16 years) named "Butch", which was a bit of a misnomer. He should have been called "dandelion" because that would have been more in line with his personality.

I've known a lot of dogs in my life but Butch was far and away the most affectionate and most loyal dog I've ever seen. I've never been partial to pugs because they are prone to being overweight and have some health issues related to inbreeding, but you cannot deny that they are perfect in every other way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pugs can be such happy spirits. My sister had a pug (alas he died after a graceful life of 16 years) named "Butch", which was a bit of a misnomer. He should have been called "dandelion" because that would have been more in line with his personality.

I've known a lot of dogs in my life but Butch was far and away the most affectionate and most loyal dog I've ever seen. I've never been partial to pugs because they are prone to being overweight and have some health issues related to inbreeding, but you cannot deny that they are perfect in every other way.
Thank you. Burger is certainly very affectionate, and very lazy as well:LOL:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts