Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

MY Rott puppy weighs 49 lbs and I believe he ate 5 - 200mg Advil pills. I took him to a local vet within about 2 hours of him ingesting the pills and they didnt seem all that concerned. They prescribed him ranitidine prior to eating for 5 days and said if he vomits, has unusual urine or stool to bring him back. Other than that bring him back in 1 month for kidney and liver blood work. I am concerned because google is saying advil is highly toxic, but my vet isnt worried. Should I be concerned or go to another vet?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top