Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn’t help it.. im a first time dog mom and its so hard for me to see him struggle........ After the liquid pooping and saliva vomits just 2 days, he has parvovirus :’( i just feel so weak.... everything has changed.... he’s confined right now.... kindly include him in your prayers... i have to be strong.... i know he can do it. the vet said that last satuday he has been fighting the virus since he ate, has a normal poop and became active for a while......... words cant really express how sad i’am. i miss my wacky so much.... he’s such an active and wild dog. now seeing him like that is very different from what he is... 😞 i just need some comfort guys 😞

GODBLESS us. The Lord giveth and taketh away. Praise the Lord.

·
Registered
10,646 Posts
I couldn’t help it.. im a first time dog mom and its so hard for me to see him struggle........ After the liquid pooping and saliva vomits just 2 days, he has parvovirus :’( i just feel so weak.... everything has changed.... he’s confined right now.... kindly include him in your prayers... i have to be strong.... i know he can do it. the vet said that last satuday he has been fighting the virus since he ate, has a normal poop and became active for a while......... words cant really express how sad i’am. i miss my wacky so much.... he’s such an active and wild dog. now seeing him like that is very different from what he is... 😞 i just need some comfort guys 😞

GODBLESS us. The Lord giveth and taketh away. Praise the Lord.
I'll be praying for your pup! I know how hard it is to see them so sick and not be able to do much to help them.

I have known pups who have survived parvo virus, then gone on to live happy healthy lives, and hopefully your boy will also, that's my prayer for him. Praying for the Lord to comfort you also.

Please keep us updated on how the little one is doing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts