Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lost our chocolate lab to cancer a few weeks ago and saw this puppy last weekend. He is so sweet and we are bringing him home on the 30th when he will be 8 weeks old. Just wondered if people would guess what kind of mix this is...my guess is multiple breed and grandparents were also mutts etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
I know what he is.....he's ADORABLE!!!! hahaha sorry I'm no help at all. I literally said "AWWWWW!" out loud when I saw these pics.

I love how his two hind paws are white. Just like my pittie pup!

I'm sorry about your lab. :( I can't imagine what it's like to lose a furry family member....but congrats on your new pup!! It's so exciting when you get a new dog/pup!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
its so hard to guess with puppies, some of them look so similar til theyre a little bigger. I think I see boxer but again its hard to know.

Sorry to hear about your lab. That's so sad. The pup will be a great distraction though, well done. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
He does look kind of similar to our dog when he was a pup... and he is a boxer x border collie

·
Registered
88 Posts
Awwww sorry to hear about your lab :( but your new pups beautiful :) who cares what he is as long as he is a good dog and is gently an friendly , he has a very friendly looking face :) beautiful just beautiful :) x

·
Registered
911 Posts
I see boxer too, but it will be easier to tell as he gets older.

·
Registered
641 Posts
He certainly has some of the facial features of a boxer puppy, but if you don't know what he is, just tell people he's an All-American.

Or you can tell them he's a purebred dog, as there's not a big of cat in him at all.

Or you can go with the term an elderly Southern woman used to describe a mixed breed of mine. When I told her he was a mutt, she said, "Well, then, he's a man of his own determination."

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I would say Boxer and maybe some hound dog.

·
Registered
81 Posts
He looks to resemble a mastiff but is probably to small for that. As for what to tell people make up a really exotic name for him like if hes a boxer collie cross, he's a Peruvian boxing collie ;D or something like that I don't know lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.