Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushing Club

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Uncareless 
#1 ·
I'm starting a mushing club. Anyone interested? I live in Shanghai, China so I'm looking for a dog-friendly place to potentially hold races or other events or just runs. You can join for free. I have found some dog parks that potentially I can run in. My dog is a 10-year old husky/lab mixture. I think at this stage I'm just looking for some participation on behalf of the general public. If the public likes it, then I'm lucky since I can get more participants. Thanks for your time. Anyone live in Shanghai? I'm excited to present this idea to dog owners and see if they participate. At the moment I'm just seeking advice on how to run a mushing club. Thanks for your time. My dog is 10 but he still really enjoys being young. I don't think it's too big of a problem. If I can get this thing going in Shanghai, it'll need to be bilingual in Mandarin and English. Right now I'm just cranking out ideas. Hopefully I'll hit a good one, and eventually this club will get the kickstart it needs to run. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.