Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is thawing out, so we're in the disgusting mud stage.

This is Karitsa (the white girl) who is probably going to be adopted soon. I don't want her to go. :( The boys are going to miss her.

Not sure what Karitsa is doing here, ha ha.

No grass 'cause the dogs trample everything like crazy

They're not always serious, play time!

Buttons, my foster pup

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Buttons is just adorable and Karitsa is really pretty! what breed, if you know?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, that's what I was thinking. :) You said that she might be leaving soon, is she a foster dog?
Yes she is. My heart is breaking...I unfortunately gave my partner the option of being the one to choose which dog we may adopt in the future and when it will happen. It has always me that adopted dogs and brought them home. So in other words, I can't adopt her as my partner is not ready to have another dog at the moment. Our dog was killed by a car in December and Karitsa is like a reincarnation of him. I think it's too hard on him and a constant reminder of what we have lost.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Yes she is. My heart is breaking...I unfortunately gave my partner the option of being the one to choose which dog we may adopt in the future and when it will happen. It has always me that adopted dogs and brought them home. So in other words, I can't adopt her as my partner is not ready to have another dog at the moment. Our dog was killed by a car in December and Karitsa is like a reincarnation of him. I think it's too hard on him and a constant reminder of what we have lost.
Very sorry to hear that! :( It can be so hard to let them go when you really like them..

Sorry for you and your partner's lost! I hope that in time, the pain will be healed.

·
Registered
677 Posts
@timber lovely pics, and beautiful dogs...i know how he feels about another dog..we lost my beloved Marley boy last year, he was a rescue who arrived to us with horrific injuries and we tried everything to save him. When we lost him we were heartbroken beyond belief..Willow was born the night Marley passed over and Andy was desperate to have her..he NEEDED her, he was heartbroken and Willow helped him heal..but OMG i struggled having her here...apart form all the hard work a puppy brings i felt resentful that i was doing all the hard work with a pup that i didnt want and didnt love and i felt guilty ..i felt it was an insult to Marleys memory that we had just 'replaced him'..of course his isnt the case..but i didnt want Willow..i just wanted Marley back :(...of course now she is 8 months old and she is adored by everyone..it was the right choice to get her..i can see that now. She has not and will never replace my Marley boy, but she has helped us heal..and we love her for being Willow and all the daftness and love that comes with that....hoping he changes his mind..and if not..well maybe the universe has someone else planned for you...a furbaby that really needs you...things always turn out the way they are supposed to..at least thats what i believe xxx

princess Willow..as you can see she is not at all spoilt!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts