Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His ears are weird. I wonder if it could have something to do with him being deaf or vice versa.

Peyton always has the same goofy look on his face I wanna get one of him when his mouth is closed LOL he looks cuter.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
are his toes white? I think I see white toesies...

White toes are the genetic marker for irish spotting or piebald.

How big is he again? Are his legs normal length or are they short for his porportion?

I vote beagle/shepard..and probably a smidge of som'thing else...based on the coat, his size, and just my overall impression.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I think he has a ton of crap in him LOL He does have white toes but they have very faint brown spots, one paw hardly has any white. His legs I would say are normal. I just get a lot of "aussi mix" because of his white chest and face. Hes so darling, sleeping right now and dreaming LOL

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
I though I responded? Mystery lost post is with the missing socks from the laundry.

I don't see aussie... I see heeler maybe...eespecially with that tail

Heeler/ jrt mix.

god I just want to squeeze him.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You did post? Im confused LOL. Yea his mother was listed as a sheph mix and looked kind of like the above!!! ^ They didn't know tho, picked her up as a stray.

That kind of looks like him. Who knows, I find mixes to be difficult to pin point sometimes. I don't know much about jrt, if they do similar howls and barks and stances as beagles (reminds me of beagles when hunting and calling) he could be jrt not beagle LOL Great now Im even more confused haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts